Classes are held on Saturdays from 9:30am - 12:00pm. Each ZooKids class is offered twice per month to accommodate more participants. Each month has a different
theme and classes are designed so that children can come to multiple classes without repeating the same activities.
Not sure how much classes cost? Are you ready to register? What do you do if you need to cancel?
These and other important details are listed below. Click on the date you are interested in for more information and to register now!
Sniffers, Snouts & Noses
Dens, Domiciles & Dwellings
Harvesters & Hibernators
Beaks & Feet
Tails & Tongues
Paws & Claws
Skins and Scales
Non-Member Fee: $30.00
Member Fee: $25.00
• Program fees cover program expenses and Zoo admission for the participant only.
• Parents or families want to enter the Zoo during or after class will need to pay regular Zoo admission.
• Oakland Zoo Members can use their membership for admission, as usual.
• Parking fees are waived for people dropping off or picking up ZooKids participants.
Registration is open now. See programs listed above.
Please Note: Each class is offered on two Saturdays to accommodate more participants, so please sign up for only one Saturday per month. You are welcome
to sign up for multiple classes in different months.
• Unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds for cancellations.
• One change to your reservation date can be made as long as it is requested at least 7 days prior to your originally-scheduled program. Should you need
to make a change, we will gladly work with you to reschedule a later date, if space is available, and any previous payments will be applied to the
new reservation. We can be reached at: (510)632-9525x 141 or email@example.com
Other Important Information
• Class size is limited to 20 participants. The ratio of adults to participants is 1:4.
• Fruit, water, and juice are provided during each class. Let us know of any food allergies during registration.
• Classes are designed for children to participate independently. Parents are not allowed to stay with their children.
- This class is only for children ages 4 & 5.
Please note: If your child has diagnosed special needs and is unable to participate without an aide, please contact us to discuss accommodations at (510)
632-9525 x141 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have questions? Please read over our
or contact email@example.com