How To Help Animals Affected By Wildfires

Oakland Zoo
November 15, 2018

How to Volunteer:

Horse & Livestock Team Emergency Response, North Valley Animal Disaster Group, & California Veterinary Medical Reserve Corps (CAVMRC) are in search of volunteers to help out in animals shelter in Butte County. You must sign up to volunteer and be at least 18 years or older. To sign up for volunteering please contact contact

How to Donate:

North Valley Animal Disaster Group is accepting donations. They suggest a cash donation to gives them the flexibility they need and they will definitely need it!

Donate on their website by clicking here or send a check to NVADG, PO Box 441, Chico, CA 95927.

Butte Humane Society is requesting wet and dry pet food, litter boxes, kennels, crates, leashes, toys and more through their Amazon Wish List. If you would like to donate, Click  Here!

Thank you in advance for your help in this very critical time. For more information and ways to help, go to visit North Valley Animal Disaster Group's website By Clicking Here

Need Assistance?

North Valley Animal Disaster Group providing emergency animal sheltering and where and when allowed will evacuate and/or care for animals in evacuation areas. Call their hotline at (530) 895-0000 to make a request for evacuation assistance or welfare check.